My Favourite Sites

My Favourite Sites are some sites that interest me. The broad categories of sites include: internet, software tips, making money from Internet, health issues. Sites related to web design, web promotion also interest me.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Traffic Payouts Review

I joined this nice affiliate program called Traffic Payouts and I am making money regularly in promoting the website.

trafficpayouts
I've already made a few sales through my promotion and other advertising efforts, which are as simple as having a banner or a text ad on my sites!

This is the best site I have seen which converts like crazy. I feel this is one of the greatest payouts I've seen so far on the net, and believe me...I've been around!

It is FREE to join and the admin staff is very helpful. The site is easy to navigate and provides campaign Sub Tracking. It also provides Google, Overture, MSN, Lycos, Miva and Enhance Tracking. You get promotional material and other benefits.

trafficpayouts
Here are a few of the benefits when joining:

1) FREE to Join.
2) Earn 70% Profit on EVERY SALE
3) Get Paid on Auto-Responders
4) Get Paid for Offline Payments
5) Get Paid twice monthly with Paypal or Check, as you wish
6) Huge Webmaster referrer
7) Real time stats
8) Life time cookies on your customers

Give it a try. It's FREE to join, you got nothing to lose. You even get great prizes like plasma TV's, large flat-screen PC's, Notebooks etc.

Click Here to Visit Traffic Payouts

To your Success!

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

InfoProduct Search: