My Favourite Sites

My Favourite Sites are some sites that interest me. The broad categories of sites include: internet, software tips, making money from Internet, health issues. Sites related to web design, web promotion also interest me.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

10 Essential Habits for Freelance Workers

Do you like some extra money in your pocket every month? I believe in doing freelancing to get this extra money. This way of earning money has been promoted by many people now-a-days. You find hundred of sites that offer freelancing jobs.

Some of them are:

1. Freelance From Home As A Virtual Assistant

2. Get Paid To Write On The Internet

3. International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs

However, to succeed in freelancing, you need to cultivate some habits. Of course, simple habits. Freelanceswitch.com explains 10 of them.

Happy freelancing.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

InfoProduct Search: